Monday, August 22, 2011

The Board Gaming Tactician Appears

I, Stephan, am you board gaming tactician and I shall being you the best in tactics I have to offer.  For over ten years this tactician has played board games of every at least once a week if not more.  To list the many games I have played would take a list longer than you probably want to read, but for your enjoyment I shall slowly work on it anyway as well as giving you the end all strategies to this game.  The reason, I am a master tactician that has not just played these games but won many of the games I have played.  Certain games I have won so many times at that I can reproduce the victory flawlessly again and again amongst any opponent.  Now, because I do not want to appear the selfish type these strategies will now be yours as well.  Of course, if you think up better one's you should develop your own, I only wish to send you down that path.  Some day I would hope you can be a master tactician as well, but every challenge requires direction.
"Well, Stephan, your gaming strategies are great but how bout some variation or answer some of my questions?"
And to that I can only say YES...or what ever you want.  Just post a comment and I will answer any questions concerning the game I present on the given day, week, either old or new, left or right, whatever, I'll answer your questions cause I am here for you...well, if it involves strategies.

No comments:

Post a Comment